Monday 7 April 2014

The Hertfordshire Craft Collective


Possibly one of my most favorite places... The Hertfordshire Craft Collective is a treasure trove of vintage and handmade gems. Tucked in the beautiful shopping village - Battlers Green Farm it's ideal for getting your vintage fix.


The Craft Collective has gone from strength to strength and has just recently opened up the Faberdashery. A fantastic little emporium stuffed full of yarns, threads, ribbon, fabric and buttons. Alongside this they also run classes in their workshop area. They have courses ranging from crochet to stained glass.


The collective is made up of around 20 traders including Oh Sew Vintage all selling an eclectic mix of handmade products, vintage clothing, homewear, jewellery and furniture.


The stock is ever changing and you never know what you might come across. It's the perfect place for finding unique gifts and pieces for your home.


Over the weekend I had a change around of my unit. Before I had a little dresser which meant I couldn't put many of my dresses over there. After seeing a 1940s wardrobe listed on Freecycle I knew it would make the perfect display. I sell a mix of things including my dresses and original vintage jewellery and homewear.


 Suzanne (owner) is dedicated to keeping the place looking fresh by hand picking unit holders to ensure high quality. If you haven't visited before make sure you call in. There are lots of other independent trades on the farm so why not make an afternoon of it.

For more information please take a look at their website or visit their Facebook Page.

Opening Hours:
Tuesday – Saturday 10am – 5pm
Sunday 11am – 4pm
Closed on Mondays






No comments:

Post a Comment