Tuesday 6 January 2015

A Year of Weddings

2014 was an amazing year for Oh Sew Vintage. I have been very privileged to have met so many lovely people and been involved with over 23 weddings as well as my other commissions and stock. It's only now after all my weddings are finished I can sit back and look what I achieved this year.

There's something very special about being asked to be involved so closely with someone's big day. I've tried to sum this year up in just one post. I could have added so many more pictures as I've been sent some stunning shots! My favourite part is seeing the pictures after the wedding, it's lovely to see the completed outfit with hair, make up and everyone together. I often fit bridesmaids on different occasions so don't quite get to see the full effect.

Anyway here's my year of weddings in pictures (I hope I didn't miss anyone off!) Emma Xx


































No comments:

Post a Comment